Introducing the apron that's sure to be a hit with any Mahjong enthusiast! This stunning apron features a hand-painted watercolor design inspired by one of Asia's most beloved pastimes. Made from high-quality canvas 10 OZ 100% cotton 275 gsm, it's durable enough to withstand even the longest and most intense Mahjong battles. And with two handy pockets in the front and an adjustable neck string, it's as practical as it is stylish. So whether you're a seasoned Mahjong pro or just love the look of the tiles, this apron is a must-have for your collection.
All patterns are printed from Singlapa’s watercolour paintings.
Size : 67 cm. width x 87 cm. height, from the top to the bottom not including the string.
Details : 2 pockets in the front and adjustable string at the neck.
- Canvas 10 OZ 100% cotton 275 gsm.
- Our fabrics are sourced from ethical and sustainable Thai suppliers.
- High quality textile printing from Thailand with international printing technology certification (OEKO-TEX standard 100)
- Relaxed & comfortable to wear
- Breathable, natural cotton fibers
- The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C.
- To dry the garment, you may either tumble dry it on low heat or hang dry it on a washing line.
- Iron on reverse.
- To avoid damaging the fabric, please do not bleach the garment.